Browse frequently asked questions, download technical documents, review training programs and service plans and locate the right IFCs, kits and reagents for your research. Still need help? Reach out to one of our support specialists here.
We’ve answered some of the most relevant recurring questions about Callisto™ systems to ensure that you have the information you need to succeed in your research. For additional information, check out the tutorials and technical documents or inquire about one of our training programs.
- What is included in the Fluidigm Installation Qualification/Operation Qualification (IQOQ) services?
- How do I place orders?
- How do I place an order online?
- How can I see prices?
- What is available through online ordering?
- How do I set up an online ordering account?
- What payment options do you accept?
- What are the delivery options?
- How do I find my local distributor?
- How do I cancel, add or modify orders?
- How do I sign in to my account?
- How do I arrange credit terms?
- What currencies do you accept?
- How do I supply my sales tax exemption?
- How do I disable my account?
- Can I use any email address for online ordering?
- How can I request a copy of my invoice?
- How can I track shipments?
- How do I view my online order history?
- I have a quote from my sales representative. Can I use that quote online?
- Can I order for multiple labs? View more
We endeavor to think of everything when we develop a system, so we hope you’ll find all the details and explanations you need in the technical and support documents below. Simply click a title to open the document in your browser. To save a copy to your computer, click the Save button or press Ctrl + Shift + S.
- Callisto™ In Vitro Cell Culture System: Application and Reproducibility to Study Small Cell Populations
- A Novel, Multifactorial Approach for hiPSC Differentiation and Reprogramming Using an Automated Cell Culture System
- Optimizing Human Pluripotent Cell Culture, Differentiation, and Reprogramming Using Callisto, an Automated Cell Culture System
- Transcriptomic and Mass Cytometric Analysis of Human iPS Cells Cultured in an Automated Cell Culture System
- Callisto is an Automated In Vitro Cell Culture System to Study Small Cell Popluations
Safety Data Sheets
Training & Services
At Fluidigm, we’re proud to create biotech tools that enable our customers to seek truth in life sciences. We’re dedicated to working with you to empower you however we can. That’s why we’ve developed a range of training programs to help you make the most of your Callisto system.
Fluidigm is dedicated to providing industry-leading technology and tools that enable you to achieve more in life sciences. And to help you stay ahead, we stand behind our work, offering exceptional service plans and options to keep your Callisto instrument in top condition.
Achieve reliable and reproducible reprogramming results with our new IFC, Cell Culture Reagent Kit and Lysis Reagent Kit, designed especially for use with Callisto systems.Reagents